Thursday, November 4, 2010

Iron & Wine - Such Great Heights

-Not really used the song in this video, I get bored and not money for that, and I had nothing to do with some of my video clips, so I go to a mooovieee (note: most of these clips were shot ..! lyrics are enjoying the spring-July, people in the clip my friends and family: I think it's a sign that the freckles in our eyes are mirror images and when we kiss they are perfectly aligned and the speculation that I We have to say God in a way appropriatelike puzzle pieces from clay true, it's like a piece like the idea but the way that catch my troubled head When you're away when I miss you to death if you face the street for several weeks and if the radio I hope this song takes you home you will see us waving from such great heights Scan "Come down now" they say, but everything looks perfect from far away "Come down now", but I did my best, these can all be on yourMachine, but the persistent beat it sounded thin to listen, to be honest we can not fly, the more crazy ups and downs with the lowest windows down when this takes you home you will see us waving from such great heights listen to 'come down now, "They 'll say but everything looks perfect from far away "Come down now," but we say ...

No comments:

Post a Comment