Thursday, September 23, 2010

LIMBO-Full Review-W-COMMENT ALM1GHTY-PT2

Simply fantastic! LIMBO is a different game OFF THE SUMMER OF LIST XBLA and not disappoint them. His unique art style looks nice and the puzzle raises AT YOU are fun, but at the same time fatal. Limbo is about a guy, after losing her sister in a dark wood and frightening search goes on. Along the way, he has to GET PASS some pretty dangerous traps and puzzles that I bring a halt to the will a few! HA HA HA .... This puzzle platform game is very unforgiving and will die a lot. MATHATS WERE fun begins! The deaths do not happen to be cruel and really easy to alittle Boy. LOL ..... This is also another game that you consider the price can not. I will be so much money thrown GAMES TRADE was hyped in one month after his or terrible. DO, that 5 or 6 times a year and BOY ALM1GHTY pockets badly. Now I am under 30 US-DOLLAR FOR 2 great games ... The other game that are BLACK LIGHT TANGO DOWN And I spent happy and satisfied with the qualityAnd enjoy the games and I did just two with one of them GOT DONE. SO Please enjoy brought another new game that gives you your boy! Tonight I'll be a couple of friends of my wife and testing of the GAME. Its so funny to go watch these puzzles while Time And Again murdered AN-time! So log on my channel! ITS just a click away! LOL --- Rapin Domination team is not EZ ... We do the show!

Visit : Internet Make Money Send Money Online

No comments:

Post a Comment