Thursday, October 21, 2010

My Puzzle Collection II

Everyone should have some sort of collection. I think the puzzle is more fun than no coins or stamps? **** **** **** **** My collection includes puzzle (of form and function first sorted for your convenience): cube-shaped puzzle: ********* ** ** *********** (~ 15x) 3x3s: It 's difficult to keep track of the exact number. Most of them are different "screwdriver", some are RNA (Rubik's Brand), some knockoff brands. I also have a studio Cube, which is very nice. (3x) 4x4: Two Rubik'sRevenge and East Sheen 4x4. (3x) 5x5s: Rubik's, East Sheen and V-Cubes. I like all three. A 7x7 Very impressive mechanism. I love this game, it's one that I think should have all the collectors. (4x) Square-1s: Three Black DIYs, crafts and a white man. Skewb A: I am a 3D Skewb. strange mechanism. (5x) 2x2s: Two normal Rubik, a cube of ice "(modded) East Sheen, and a giant Rubik's 57mm. A key 3x3: This is probably modding fodder later. A 1x1x1 and 1x1x2: For shits and giggles .:) ASiamese Cube: This is a mod that does not forget, it is very easy to do. A 3x3x4 Extended: This is one thing you must do, and it is also easier than the Siamese. A symbol: This is only a 3x3 greyscale. An Oilers Hockey Cube: Um, yes. A so-Du-Cube: This is lame. dodecahedron-shaped puzzle (12 pages): **************** ********* ********* ****** ** *** (5x) Megaminx Three Megaminx MF8 Megaminx Megaminx a PVC and a Chinese. Recommend either PVC or MF8. Message for memore ...

No comments:

Post a Comment