Friday, October 1, 2010

(Open Hearings) (Cancelled Series) Pokemon Voice Auditions Amazing Race

Lines and PLUSLE MINIMUM PLUSLE: I'm PLUSLE MINIMUM: And I'm MINIMUM PLUSLE: This will be fun! Yay! Volbeat Volbeat and ILLUMISE: ILLUMISE, can you believe that we are here before? ILLUMISE: Volbeat Oh, it's so romantic. I love you! Volbeat: I love you. Lumineon and Octillery Octillery: Ewwww, that plan was disgusting. I can not believe that people like to leave us in a small travel business class air Lumineon: I swear that mustve been blind pilots. Ive never been so shaken by an airplane in my life.Ledyba and SPINARAK Ledyba: It 's been hard. I do not care if I was sitting, travel is exhausting. SPINARAK: I want to go home! I want my mommy! Persian and Persian Mr. Mime: Well see, only for these teams. Electric Mouse, two teams of bugs, and some elderly women. Mr. Mime: I apologize for my friend, he's just .... umm ... competitive environment, thats it. Golem and Machamp Machamp: We will destroy all these teams! You are now a possibility Golem: With my rock-hard defense and Machamps solid plot, notYou have a chance. Yanmega Yanmega and sharped: LETS PARTY! * * Walking ... What? I thought the aircraft was accepted to take us to the Jersey Shore sharped or something: You can use the thing! I bet that these lovely ladies will help us .... if you know what I mean. Chansey and Blissey Chansey: OMG, finally, the Amazing Race! I want to go all the way! Blissey: She loves the show, we Amazing Race T-shirts, coffee mugs Amazing Race, Amazing Race Puzzles Chansey: Mom, not the other...

No comments:

Post a Comment